Social Sciences & Communications
Graduate Student Profile
MPA Arts Administration
The graduate students from the Arts Administration Program will understand the theory and practice of arts administration as a profession.
After completing all requisites, the students will:
- Know the administrative, fiscal and operational systems of non-profit cultural organizations.
- Know the basic principles of fundraising for the arts and of proposal writing.
- Know the strategic planning management process within the art market.
- Be trained to organize shows related to the art of representation or exhibitions of works of art in museums and galleries.
- Know the legal aspects related to the administration of non-profit organizations as well as the cultural policy in Puerto Rico.
- Integrate and recognize the arts as a basic component in education.