Social Sciences & Communications
Graduate Student Profile
AD in Cinematography and Direction of Photography
The graduate students will:
- Know the form, as well as the perspective of film direction to portray clear and defined concepts of cinema and video.
- Know audiovisual communication media and the principles of visual communication.
- Know different techniques of photography and the concepts that relate it to an aesthetic and individual identity.
- Know the basic concepts of audiovisual communication.
- Know the different uses and genres of traditional or digital media, and the uses and capabilities of audiovisual production for each.
- Use the computer to manipulate images in movement.
- Use the cinematographic equipment (computer, camera, lights, sound and grips) to produce a short film, a music video and/or a television spot for traditional and digital media